What can our rooms offer?
The Gate House hosts three modern, well appointed rooms with en-suite or adjacent dedicated bathroom.
Guests are welcomed in our spacious entrance hall which leads on to the breakfast room and upstairs to all guest rooms. A novelty of the Gate House is Peter’s 1964 BSA motorcycle which takes pride of place on the upper landing.
All our bedrooms have:
- zone controlled under floor heating in bedroom and bathroom
- comfortable seating
- ample drawer and cupboard space
- silent running fridge, stocked with water, fresh milk and chocolate
- flat screen TV
- iPad loaded with local information and useful apps
- iPad docking station with clock/radio alarm
- internal telephone system
- hair dryer
- Dressing gown and slippers
- selection of teas and coffees, fruit bowls and homemade biscuits
- tea and coffee making facilities
- free fast WiFi throughout the property
Bedroom 1 (large king)
A large double room with king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom. A comfortable seating area with sofa, coffee table, desk, built-in wardrobe, and a separate vanity area. This room has a lovely feature of French windows opening out onto a view of the river.
Single occupancy £85/night, Double occupancy £100/night
Large room with French windows overlooking river
Bedroom 2 (king)
A nice sized double room with king-sized bed with en-suite bathroom, desk/dressing Table, comfortable chairs and coffee table. There is a built-in wardrobe and plenty of storage space. This room has a wonderful view over the river.
Single occupancy £75/night, Double occupancy £90/night
Ready to make a booking?
If you are ready to make a booking then please take a look at our additional information on policies page.
To make a booking you can do it online by selecting “Book Now” from the menu or by phoning us direct on:
Phone 01353 863840
Mobile 07940 120023